Saturday, December 17, 2011

She's No Quitter Either!

On Wednesday night I couldn't sleep. My heart was burdened by numerous needs and I felt led to pray. My heart went to Michelle Doherty who was in the fight of her life to see her daughter, Sophia healed. I suddenly had a vision of me reading the Word with her over the phone. I decided it was a God-thing and called her when it was almost midnight. She shared that Sophia was struggling and it had been a day of constant warfare. We "locked arms" in faith and turned to God's Word. We read together from Psalm & the New Testament, building faith. When peace came, we stopped and rested.

The next morning Michelle wrote to say that baby Sophia had turned the corner and was vastly improved. Since then she's continued to do better each day. Yesterday Michelle was able to hold her over 2 hours. What a precious gift!

I know many of you are hanging on and believing for breakthroughs for loved ones and difficult situations. Don't quit believing. God hears. He won't overlook or forget you. He doesn't have favorites. Bathe yourself in His Word and refuse to give the loved one or situation up to the enemy. There is no surrender in God's vocabulary! :) No retreat. There is only "stand therefore" until the breakthrough comes.

I'm standing for loved ones AND difficult situations this weekend. You're not alone. Let's stand as one and share in our victories together!

Much Love,
Pastor Carla

No comments: